Chinese lecture was boring, as usual. The teacher(don't know what name lah, didnt even bother to know) was practically talking to himself the whole 2 periods. Luckily, my study mood wasnt on and we sat right at the back of the audi. Many of them slpt and the teacher didnt even care. Okay, he couldnt do anything anyway. However, I do feel sad for him. It wasnt his fault that many didnt like Chinese, nor didnt pay attn during lesson. Chinese has always been a bore. Many dislike it, naturally, and this could not be blamed on the chinese teacher. Some even zao during lecture. I think the teacher knew, so he was kinda, bth and let us off early. HAha. Okay, I shall not be so evil.
Okay we actually went to CO. I have always wanted to learn guzheng but however, they only need one player and I know I would definitely not be on the list for that. There are some ex players you see. Nvm about that. I've decided on dizi. Maybe not suitable for me lah, but we'll see again! Haha.
Wah I really cant stand tt person man. I cant use hypocrite to describe as it sounds too serious. Anyway, I'm just pissed by the who lah. damnit.